Underwood & Rosenblum is hiring! Northern California’s most trusted and knowledgeable civil engineering and land surveying firm is now accepting applications from qualified civil engineers, land surveyors, and engineer/surveying technicians.
Due to unprecedented demand and shortages in the industry, we are particularly in need of new land surveyors to help with a growing pipeline of projects.
Since 1978, U&R has become a market leader in the San Jose and Silicon Valley area. Clients come back to us because we believe in old-fashioned honesty, hard work and responsibility, but also innovation – using state-of-the-art technology has fueled our growth over the years. Employees stay with us because we are a great place to work. Most of our staff have been with U&R for at least a decade.
We are a small, friendly team who have completed thousands of projects for land developers, architects, school districts, commercial and residential builders. Most our work falls within a 50-mile radius of our office in San Jose, so we are highly invested in nearby local communities.
If you want to work for a company that offers:
- Professional growth and new challenges
- Work that builds and makes our local communities stronger, safer and better functioning
- Volunteer opportunities to use your talent and skills for charitable and community-focused projects
- A down-to-earth atmosphere, with flexible schedules to fit around your life commitments
- A competitive salary and benefits package
You could be a great fit for the U&R team! Please send us a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!