About Underwood & Rosenblum, Inc.
Why Choose Us?
- Experience with thousands of mid-sized projects:
- We bring the experience of working on thousands of mid-sized projects, including civil engineering and surveying work throughout 50+ school districts. Often, large engineering firms will not even take on mid-sized accounts. Or their executives might delegate such accounts to junior-level staff. This can lead to costly project delays, construction change orders and frustration.
- Senior-level management plans and oversees each project:
- One of our principals will carefully listen to your needs, develop plans, and oversee your account. They bring over 20 years of professional experience, professional degrees and licenses in the field. Since we specialize in mid-sized projects, yours will be ranked "Top Priority" with Underwood & Rosenblum, Inc.
- Our creative solutions solve challenges:
- Challenges might arise during your projects that textbook civil engineering and surveying answers cannot solve. U&R leaders bring a long track record in finding out-of-the-box solutions for situations such as these.
- Community service and helping schools is our passion!
- Improving the quality of life for children and communities isn't just our profession. It's our passion. We bring extensive experience in working on civil engineering and surveying to improve community life, such as addressing traffic safety issues or building athletic facilities. Each year, the entire U&R staff also takes on a special pro bono community project.
- Knowledge of current development requirements:
- U&R staff keep up-to-date on development requirements impacting civil engineering and surveying projects. This speeds up the development process. Many clients rely on us to recommend which local, state and federal agencies the design and construction team members need to contact for each effort. We even know special requirements relevant to schools. Plus we maintain positive working relationships with government agency representatives.
- Responsive to differing needs of professionals and communities:
- U&R develops solutions for meeting the civil engineering requirements associated with urban planners, architects, cities, schools, the community and clients. We then draw up civil engineering plans, obtain feedback and implement.
- Ethical business practices:
- Old-fashioned honesty, hard work and responsibility remain the backbone of U&R's business.
- State-of-the-art technology:
- Looking for accurate, clear, and sophisticated results? So are we. Located in the Capitol of Silicon Valley, U&R was one of the first area civil engineering and surveying firms to embrace useful technology. We continue to use the latest surveying, mobile office van, computer and software technology to provide accurate and fast services for our clients.